oooo.. lovely story ideas!

And yes, Libby... oddly I did know that. My Best Friend from college is a Genetics major in grad school at UNC-CH.

I guess I love the idea of a mother's tree, ebcause we have a trait that runs down our families female line. Each generation only one female has strawberry red hair. and is the daughter of the strawberry red from the generation before, even though every one of the women married men with dark hair.

In my mom's case it was a one shot deal, as she's an only child. We know of five generations that it follows. WIth my Gran and her Mom and her gran both being from large familes of 8 or more and still being the only strawberry ginger in the bunch.

And Libby... would lvoe to play! As soon as I get my Felicity!! [img]smile.gif[/img] Though I'm moving back south at the end of the monh to be nearer to family. Could also do with some shopping company when I make my last run to AGP-NYC. [img]wink.gif[/img]